About Calvary North Adelaide Hospital
Calvary North Adelaide private hospital in South Australia offers an extensive range of surgical services, medical services, cancer services including Kimberley House Day Chemotherapy Unit; Calvary Babies and Mary Potter Hospice palliative and end of life care, supported by the Mary Potter Foundation.
Our fully refurbished procedure suite and Day of Surgery Unit includes three procedure rooms and seven theatres specialising in General / Colorectal surgery, Urology and gynaecology in addition to a broad range of surgical procedures.
Calvary North Adelaide Hospital was founded in 1883 by two Catholic philanthropists and handed over to the Sisters of the Little Company of Mary in 1900. It was named “Calvary” in 1928 following a visit by Venerable Mary Potter’s niece, Mother M Hilda Potter. At the time, the local Catholic newspaper congratulated the archbishop ‘on the foundation of a hospital under the care of a nursing order…with unrivalled skill and devotion.’
This legacy and a contemporary commitment to excellence in holistic patient care remains central to all the services provided by Calvary North Adelaide Hospital.
Calvary North Adelaide Hospital is a Catholic, not-for-profit organisation, investing its returns to improve and develop facilities, staff and services for the continuing benefit of the community.
Regional Management Team - SA - Hospitals
Calvary North Adelaide Hospital Executive Team
If you would like to contact the Calvary North Adelaide Hospital Executive Team, please call 08 8239 9135.
Community Advisory Group
Local consumers and community groups provide advice to assist us to make the best decisions when it comes to planning and evaluating our services.