Make a difference in your community
Do you want to contribute to your community, enable people to achieve their goals and improve someone’s quality of life? Enjoy a flexible and rewarding career as a Calvary Community Care Support Worker.
It is a varied and dynamic role supporting people in the local community to live an independent lifestyle and do the things they enjoy most.
A day in the life of a Support Worker could include:
- Supporting clients to get dressed and ready for the day
- Providing companionship and support at home
- Performing household tasks such as cleaning and laundry
- Transporting clients to shops and appointments
- Menu planning, meal preparation and cooking
- Sleeping over at a client’s home
Calvary Support Workers have the opportunity to develop new skills and undertake specialist training. Professional development opportunities in dementia, palliative care and credentialed or clinical skills are offered to all Support Workers. Certificate qualifications in aged care, home and community care and disability are also available.
Find out more about a career as a support worker by meeting our qualified team of caring professionals at Calvary Community Care.