Emergency Services – Change of Hours
Emergency Department available at this site. There are exclusions to what the service can care for, these include serious trauma, acute mental health and paediatric patients under 1 year of age.
Hours of service will be temporarily reduced until further notice:
- Closing Every Friday at 4.00 pm and re-opening at 7.30 am on the following Monday.
For further information, click here or contact the department on 62785516.
Calvary Lenah Valley is the largest private hospital in Tasmania. Situated five minutes from the heart of the city of Hobart with spectacular views over greater Hobart, we are a leader in Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, Urology, Gynaecology, Surgical and Medical Care.
We have a modern Maternity and Women’s Health Unit, Endoscopy Unit, Critical Care Unit, Intensive Care Unit and an Accident and Emergency Department (see here for hours).
At a glance…
- New! CalvaryCare App
- Coronavirus information and updates
- Maternity and birth suites
- Endoscopy Unit
- Neurosurgery Specialists
- Orthopaedic ‘Joint Journey’ Videos
- Urology Specialists
- Accident & Emergency
- Cardiothoracic Unit
- Cardiac Centre
- Critical Care Unit
- Little Company Café
- Pastoral Care
- See all services
- Community Grants
- Clinical Safety and Quality Indicators
- Career Vacancies
- Compliments and Complaints
- Questions and Suggestions
- Site Maps