Calvary Community Care provides a range of services designed to promote and support positive ageing, healthy living, active lifestyles and community connections.
Our friendly Support Workers can offer companionship, provide transport, help you get out and about in the local community and assist you and your family members participate in the activities they enjoy most. We can also offer a helping hand at family celebrations – weddings, parties anything!
- Shopping and restaurants
- Visiting friends and family
- Walks in the park
- Swimming pool and gym visits
- Fishing and gardening
- Going to sport matches
- Club activities
- Social events
- Attending celebrations
Our Community Life Magazine, video and stories offers a range of ideas and insights into how Calvary can support you to get involved in community life.
Community Life Magazine
Published quarterly, Community Life promotes positive ageing, good health and community connections. It also aims to help families navigate the aged care and disability support services system. Designed as an accessible publication Community Life features larger than normal font size, high contrast layouts and white space.
Join us as we explore the great outdoors
- Glamping – the perfect mix of glamour and camping
- Our top travel apps to make life easy on the road
- Digital surfing – we cover the basics to get you started
- Croquet; the best gentle exercise for summer
- Delicious recipes to feed one, or a crowd
- What’s on, your summer events calendar, brain games, and much more
Your free copy of Community Life magazine
If you would like a free copy of our magazine, you can
Pick up a copy at the Calvary Smart Home showroom
Call us on 1300 66 00 22
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org