Home Care Packages
Choose Calvary – the leading provider of Home Care Packages
A Home Care Package is an allocation of funds enabling you to purchase services and products that support your independence. Calvary Community Care has a team of dedicated Case Managers, Care Coordinators and Support Workers who can deliver services, advice and expertise to ensure that your package is tailored to suit your lifestyle, personal goals and budget.
Your services can include:
- Personal care
- Social support
- Clinical care
- Domestic assistance
- House maintenance
- Personal alarms
- Nutrition planning and cooking
- Mobility and Continence aids
Supporting your Health and Wellbeing at Home
At Calvary our services are designed to promote positive ageing and independence for as long as possible. We encourage healthy choices that enhance your physical and emotional wellbeing. Together we can find ways to support the activities that make you happy, keep you connected and as healthy as possible.
Your Calvary Case Manager
A Calvary Case Manager works together with you and your significant others to design and manage your Home Care Package so it reflects your values, goals and unique requirements. They will set up services, source useful products, make referrals and monitor your progress and budget. Experts in community services they will also advocate on your behalf so your specific requests are met.
Want to know more about Home Care Packages?
Click to read our CDC Home Care Packages Information Booklet.
For a printed copy email email@example.com
A Home Care Package is an allocation of funds enabling you to purchase products and services that will support your independent lifestyle goals. Packages are designed to be flexible and adaptable so they suit your needs today and as they may change over time.
There are four levels of home care packages available:
- Level One: Support for people with basic care needs.
- Level Two: Support for people with low level care needs
- Level Three: Support for people with intermediate care needs
- Level Four: Support for people with high level care needs
Your Home Care Package can be used for products and services that support your independence at home, your health and well-being and your social connections within the community.
The Home Care Package service may include:
- Personal care: showering, personal grooming and mobility assistance
- Social support: companionship, hobbies and community activities
- Transport: to shops, appointments, social activities or events
- Clinical care: nursing and other health support
- Domestic assistance: cleaning, laundry and shopping
- House maintenance: and modifications
- Personal alarms: and emergency monitoring systems
- Mobility, independent living and continence aids
When designing your package it is useful to think about your needs and goals. Your Case Manager can work with you to identify goals and strategies by linking your services to outcomes.
Goals could be related to your mobility, health and well-being or social activities.
To decide on your goals you can start by answering the following questions:
- What do you enjoy doing most?
- How could your daily living be improved?
- What type of lifestyle do you want at home?
Calvary Community Care offers a range of clinical care services as part of our Home Care packages. Our goal is to work with you, and other health professionals involved in your care, to help you to achieve optimal health and be as independent as possible at home.
We’ll help you identify ways in which you can improve your health and support you with services such as:
- Clinical assessment and care planning
- Assistance with your medicines
- Assistance with any wounds that you may have
- Assistance in managing any conditions you may have, such as diabetes
- Assistance with continence management
- Monitoring the condition of your skin
- Assistance with palliative and end of life care
Your Home Care Package funds consist of services and fees that include:
Assessment and Management
Together we consider your needs, personal goals, lifestyle and budget. We design a detailed plan of support so you can live in your own home and stay active in your community. We provide support to navigate the health and community care system by organising referrals, expert advice and advocating on your behalf. We monitor your progress and adjust your plan as your needs change.
Personalised Care Coordination and Support
We coordinate and organise services to suit your ongoing support plan. This includes booking appointments, rostering your support staff, rescheduling visits, hiring equipment, managing personal preferences and 24 hour customer service support.
Reporting and Quality Assurance
We have a legal responsibility to make sure your services are always of a high quality and meet government standards. To do this we must have up to date quality systems and processes. These include your monthly statements, reports to government, regular audits, training for staff, health and safety policies and police checks.
Administration associated with service delivery including insurances, office costs, payments to suppliers, invoicing, IT, payment and management of workers.
Calvary Community Care can manage your package and assist with referrals, advocacy and expert advice. Alternatively you can choose to co-manage. It is your choice.
To access a Home Care Package you will need to contact My Aged Care.
My Aged Care
Call 1800 200 422
You will then undergo an assessment from the Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT) who will determine your package level.
Once you have been approved for a Home Care Package you can then choose Calvary as your preferred provider.