Graduate Nurse & Midwifery Program
We’re looking for exceptional graduate nurses and midwives across Australia to join our team and we’ll give you the best first-year Transition to Professional Practice development program in return.
- Identify your learning needs
- Consolidate and apply your clinical knowledge and skills
- Develop your confidence and competence as a newly registered nurse or midwife
- Support you to work as an effective member of a multi-disciplinary team
- Encourage you to develop advanced, critical-thinking processes
- Values based work environment where the person is put at the centre of all we do
Open the door to exciting career opportunities
We offer a variety of settings with ongoing education, feedback and assessments.
This means you’ll have the confidence of knowing your clinical and professional skills are meeting industry standards whilst making a difference in the Community.
- Comprehensive program
- Competitive pay and conditions
- Paid study sessions
- Access to senior staff
- Regular debriefing sessions
- Ongoing mentoring
- Values based organisation
- Clinical honours through UTAS
- MORE BENEFITS
Choose your location and apply
|Calvary Hospital||2018 Application Dates||RN GNTP||EN GNTP||Midwifery||Mental Health|
|Calvary HospitalACT – Calvary Bruce Private Hospital||2017 Application Dates3 July – 11 Aug||RN GNTPx||EN GNTP✓||Midwiferyx||Mental Healthx|
|Calvary HospitalACT – Calvary John James Hospital||2017 Application Dates3 July – 11 Aug||RN GNTPx||EN GNTP✓||Midwiferyx||Mental Healthx|
|Calvary HospitalACT – Calvary Bruce Public Hospital||2017 Application Dates25 June – 15 July||RN GNTP✓||✓||Midwiferyx||Mental Healthx|
|Calvary HospitalNSW – Calvary Kogarah Hospital||2017 Application Dates2 – 19 July||RN GNTP✓||EN GNTPx||Midwiferyx||Mental Healthx|
|Calvary HospitalNSW – Calvary Mater Newcastle Hospital||2017 Application Dates2– 19 July||RN GNTP✓||EN GNTPx||Midwiferyx||Mental Healthx|
|Calvary HospitalNSW – Calvary Riverina Hospital||2017 Application Dates9 – 27 July||RN GNTP✓||EN GNTP✓||Midwiferyx||Mental Healthx|
|Calvary HospitalSA – Calvary Wakefield Hospital||2017 Application Dates2 July – 27 July||RN GNTP✓||EN GNTP✓||Midwiferyx||Mental Healthx|
|Calvary HospitalSA – Calvary North Adelaide Hospital||2017 Application Dates2 July – 27 July||RN GNTP✓||EN GNTP✓||Midwifery✓||Mental Healthx|
|Calvary HospitalSA – Calvary Central Districts Hospital||2017 Application Dates2 July – 27 July||RN GNTP✓||EN GNTP✓||Midwiferyx||Mental Healthx|
|Calvary HospitalSA – Calvary Rehabilitation Hospital||2017 Application Dates2 July – 27 July||RN GNTP✓||EN GNTP✓||Midwiferyx||Mental Healthx|
|Calvary HospitalVIC – Calvary Bethlehem Hospital||2017 Application Dates4 June – 21 July||RN GNTP✓||EN GNTPx||Midwiferyx||Mental Healthx|
|TAS – Launceston Calvary HospitalThOBTASTAS – Calvary Lenah Valley and Calvary St Johns||2017 Application Dates18 July – 3 Aug||RN GNTP✓||EN GNTP✓||Midwifery✓||Mental Healthx|
|TAS – Hobart Calvary HospitalTAS – Calvary St Luke’s Hospital and Calvary St Vincent’s Hospital||2017 Application Dates18 Sept – 23 Oct||RN GNTP✓||EN GNTPx||Midwiferyx||x|
Calvary Public Hospital Bruce
Applications open 25 June – 15 July 2018 for the Registered Nurse and Enrolled Nurse Streams.
*Note: prepare ahead – download and complete a Referee Report to submit with your application
ACT Calvary Bruce and Calvary John James Private Hospitals
Applications for the One + Transition to Professional Practice 2018 programs open
3 July – 11 August 2017
Applications are now closed
Calvary Mater Newcastle
Calvary Health Care Riverina Private Hospital
Applications for the 2018 One + Transition to Professional Practice Program open 9-27 July 2018. For more information download the brochure
Calvary Health Care Kogarah Public Hospital
NSW Health provides a centralised web-based recruitment scheme for graduate registered nurses to apply for employment at Calvary Health Care Kogarah.
- Applications for the 2019 Professional Practice Program open 2 -19 July 2018.
- 2019-NSW Health tpp-handbook
Calvary Health Care Bethlehem Public Hospital
- Applications for the 2019 Graduate Nurse Program open 4th June – 20th July 2018
- Contact Samantha Hingley, Graduate Nurse Coordinator on (03) 9595 3492 for further information or to arrange a tour.
- The Postgraduate Medical Council of Vitoria (PMCV) administers the Computer Matching Service to Victorian health services who offer Graduate Nurse positions and to candidates applying for these posts.
- Applicants must register at http://computermatching.pmcv.com.au to be eligible to apply for a graduate nurse position at Calvary Health Care Bethlehem