Doctors and Health Professionals
The new $77 million Calvary Bruce Private Hospital features eight state-of-the-art digitally integrated theatres, including one with a hybrid cath lab, which accommodate everything from day procedures to complex surgery.
Other features of the new hospital include
- 118 beds with ability to expand to 182 beds as Canberra’s population grows;
- 74 surgical and medical beds with private rooms and ensuites;
- 16 bed post-anaesthetic care unit;
- 8 recovery beds plus an additional 17 chairs in second stage recovery;
- 12 bed maternity suite providing new families with specialised care and support after birth;
- Eight bed critical care department.
At Calvary Bruce Private Hospital we are proud to offer the very best of specialists in our new state of the art facilities.
Our team includes:
- Medical Officers: Consultants (Senior Doctors in a specialty), Registrars, and Junior Medical Officers.
- Nursing and Midwifery: Registered Midwives, Registered Nurses, Enrolled Nurses and Nurse Practitioners.
- Allied Health Team: Physiotherapists, Exercise Physiologists, Dieticians, Occupational Therapists, Social Workers and Psychologists, Pastoral Care, Pharmacists and Medical Imaging Technicians.
“Canberrans pay particular attention to their health and that for me is a great incentive to offer back great value in a brand new private hospital to the community.”
Kim Bradshaw, CEO