Doctors and Health Professionals
Calvary Bruce Private Hospital features eight state-of-the-art digitally integrated theatres, including one with a hybrid cath lab, which accommodate everything from day procedures to complex surgery.
Other features of the new hospital include
- 118 beds with ability to expand to 182 beds as Canberra’s population grows;
- 74 surgical and medical beds with private rooms and ensuites;
- 16 bed post-anaesthetic care unit;
- 8 recovery beds plus an additional 17 chairs in second stage recovery;
- Eight bed critical care department.
At Calvary Bruce Private Hospital we are proud to offer the very best of specialists in our new state of the art facilities.
Our team includes:
- Medical Officers: Consultants (Senior Doctors in a specialty), Registrars, and Junior Medical Officers.
- Nursing: Registered Nurses, Enrolled Nurses and Nurse Practitioners.
- Allied Health Team: Physiotherapists, Exercise Physiologists, Dieticians, Occupational Therapists, Social Workers and Psychologists, Pastoral Care, Pharmacists and Medical Imaging Technicians.
Find a specialist from your mobile device – CalvaryCare app
Access a list of specialists via our CalvaryCare mobile app, an innovative development designed to give you instant access to all your important health care information right at your fingertips.
Find out more about CalvaryCare and how to download the app here.
Alternatively, click here to Find a Specialist via our website.