Availability and Pricing
- Calvary Nazareth 1 Vincent Street, Belmont North. Beautifully refurbished one bedroom unit. Coming Soon. $295,000
- Calvary Tours Terrace 242 Lawson Street, Hamilton South. Centrally located, enjoy sea breezes in boutique complex. Currently have the two top floor two bedroom apartments available with renovated bathrooms and kitchens, secure garage parking. Available now. $330,000
- Calvary Muswellbrook 15 Cassidy Avenue, Muswellbrook. 1, 2 & 3 bedroom brand new villas. No stamp duty, $3,000 fully refundable deposit to secure your villa, Available now.
- Dalton Gardens 678 Victoria Rd, Ryde. Has a variety of recently refurbished apartments and villas ready for sale.
Villa 81 (529KB) – Two Bedroom Villa – Available Now
Villa 85 (360KB) – Two Bedroom Villa – Under offer
Villa 96 (386KB) – Two Bedroom Villa – Available Now
Villa 104 (381KB) – Three Bedroom Villa – Available Now
Please call our friendly Independent Living Coordinators on 1800 222 000 for more information.
It’s good to plan ahead
If you are thinking about joining one of our retirement communities you can join our waiting lists. This is a good idea so we can contact you if something comes up that you would like to view.
Residential Aged Care
- Calvary Haydon – has two rooms currently available within the Memory Support Household. For further details call 1800 222 000
- Calvary Flora McDonald – Brand new state of the art accommodation now available, including Vietnamese Specific Wing superior room with ensuite. For further details call (08) 8159 7000
- Calvary St Paul’s – has single rooms with ensuites currently available. For further details call 1800 222 000
While it’s always good to plan ahead and talk with your family about your future, sometimes things happen and you need to make quick decisions. Our dedicated, friendly Care Choices Advisors are ready to help answer any questions you may have about Calvary Residential Care. We’ll work with you to find the right solution to meet your needs.
We recommend registering on the MyGov website then linking to My Aged Care, which provides all the information you’ll need regarding availability and assessment. We also recommend paying us a visit to review the accommodation, meet staff and learn more about care options available.
Calvary Haydon Retirement Community
Port Stephens Area
Calvary Tanilba Shores Retirement Community
Calvary Ryde Retirement Community
From 1 July 2014, in addition to your daily care fee*, you can choose to pay for your accommodation by a refundable accommodation deposit (RAD), a daily accommodation payment (DAP), or a combination of both.
- A RAD is paid as a lump sum amount.
- A DAP accrues daily and is paid periodically, for example, monthly.
- A combination payment includes both a partial lump sum and daily payments.
You will have 28 days from the day you entered care to decide your payment method.
If a Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD) is $350,000 you could choose to pay the full amount.
If you choose a Daily Accommodation Payment (DAP) and the room is $350,000 the daily price would be $58.97 per day.
If a combination of both RAD and DAP is more preferable then it would be 50% RAD = $175,000 plus a 50% DAP = $29.49 per day.
A Daily Accommodation Payment may be deducted from a Refundable Accommodation Deposit balance in order to meet the agreed accommodation payment.
*Your daily care fee is used to contribute towards your day-to-day living costs. The rate is calculated each year in line with changes to the Aged Pension. This information is provided by the Department of Human Services.
Additional Fees and Charges Aged Care
Additional fees may apply if you choose a higher standard of accommodation or additional services. Extra service fees apply to residents in an extra service place. Other additional care and services and associated fees are available per facility and vary from hairdressing and Foxtel.