Calvary North Adelaide Hospital Maternity Care
The first recorded birth at Calvary North Adelaide Hospital was in 1902, just two years after it was founded. The Maternity Ward as it is seen today was constructed in 1940 and it is from this date that the number of births in the hospital is referenced.
The facade of the Maternity Wing of the hospital is heritage listed. Extensive upgrades have recently taken place to the patient amenities.
Calvary North Adelaide Hospital has always embraced the needs of the whole person – physical, emotional and spiritual. We are proud of our reputation as one of Adelaide´s leading private hospitals and keep pace with technology and change through development.
We look to the future and beyond, as we continue to service the needs of the community with care and compassion and hold true to the core values on which we are founded.