Doctors and Health Professionals
In this section you can learn a little more about the Doctors and Healthcare Professions at Calvary Riverina Hospital.
At Calvary John James Hospital these various occupations work within a framework that ensures we provide you with timely, appropriate care in a safe and suitable setting.
Our team includes:
- Medical Officers: Visiting Medical Officers (VMOs); and Resident Medical Officers (RMOs)
- Nursing and Midwifery: Registered Midwives, Registered Nurses, Enrolled Nurses and Assistants in Nursing
- Allied Health Team: Physiotherapists, Exercise Physiologists, Dietitians, Occupational Therapists and Social Workers
- Support Services: Pastoral Care
- Contracted: Pharmacy and Medical Imaging
There’s a new way to find a specialist – CalvaryCare app
You can now find and contact a specialist via our new CalvaryCare mobile app, an innovative new development designed to give you instant access to all your important health care information right at your fingertips.
Find out more about CalvaryCare and how to download the app here.
Alternatively, click here to Find a Specialist via our website.