About Calvary e-Admissions
How long does it take?
- 15 to 45 minutes for your first online admission depending on the type of procedure and your health history
- Subsequent admissions are shorter – most of your information can be pre-filled from the first instance.
What do I need before I start?
- A mobile phone to receive confirmation SMS
- A digital device to complete forms on (eg. computer / tablet / smartphone)
- A unique email address for the patient to maintain privacy and confidentiality.
- Where applicable Medicare number / health fund / other compensation details
- Your health history information including height, weight, past surgeries and medications
- Name and contact details of your GP, Next of Kin and Power of Attorney.
When and how do I log on?
- As soon as the admission date is provided by your doctor visit the web address below to logon https://calvary.eadmissions.org.au
- Do not delay logging on, we require your information at least seven days before your admission
- First time users will be asked to create an account and set up a password.
What if I am interrupted or need to pause while I find more information?
- You may save a draft copy and simply login again to retrieve.
What if I have problems logging on?
Phone: 1800 798 226 (available 9AM to 5PM AEST, not available weekends or NSW public holidays).
Who do I contact for other inquiries?
For inquiries about your medical history/details, procedure, or admission please contact your admitting hospital on one of the applicable numbers below.
Australian Capital Territory
Calvary Bruce Private
30 Mary Potter Circuit,
Bruce ACT 2617
Ph: 02 6245 3100
Calvary John James
173 Strickland Cres,
Deakin ACT 2600
Ph: 02 6281 8100
New South Wales
Calvary Health Care Riverina
26-36 Hardy Ave,
Wagga Wagga NSW 2650
Ph: 02 6925 3055
Calvary Central Districts
25-37 Jarvis Rd,
Elizabeth Vale SA 5112
Ph: 08 8250 4111
Calvary North Adelaide
89 Strangways Tce,
North Adelaide SA 5006
Ph: 08 8239 9100
120 Angas St,
Adelaide SA 5000
Ph: 08 8227 7000
Calvary Lenah Valley Hobart
49 Augusta Rd,
Lenah Valley TAS 7008
Ph: 03 6278 5333
Calvary St John’s Hobart
30 Cascade Rd,
South Hobart TAS 7004
Ph: 03 6223 7444
Calvary St Luke’s
Launceston24 Lyttleton St,
Launceston TAS 7250
Ph: 03 6335 3333
Calvary St Vincent’s
Launceston 5 Frederick St,
Launceston TAS 7250
Ph: 03 6332 4999
Calvary Community Care
Need help after your hospital stay? We’re here for you
Coming home after a hospital visit can sometimes be challenging, especially if family members are working or live interstate. Our friendly, versatile team can help with a whole range of tasks, including:
- Transport home and to appointments
- Cooking, cleaning and help with showers
- Set-up bedroom and change sheets
- Post-natal support for new mums
- Clinical care including wound care
- Grocery shopping and pet care.
You may be eligible for government funding
A range of government programs help to subsidise the cost of these services, especially for Seniors. Simply give our Care Adviser Team a call and they can help you work out what is available and any out of pocket costs
To find out more