There’s a new way to complete your e-Admissions details
You can now complete your e-Admissions via the CalvaryCare app, an exciting, new platform exclusively for Calvary patients. CalvaryCare has been designed by our experts to enhance and provide you secure, mobile access to your personal health care information on the go.
As well as having instant access to your health records, with CalvaryCare you’ll be able to complete and submit pre-admission paperwork straight from your mobile phone, removing the hassle of posting paper-based documents or needing computer access.
Click here to find out more about this new feature and how to download the app.
Alternatively, visit our e-Admissions page to complete this process via our website.
About Calvary e-Admissions
How long does it take?
- The process should take 15 to 45 minutes for your first online admission, depending on the type of procedure and your health history.
- Subsequent admissions are shorter – most of your information can be pre-filled from the first instance.
What do I need before I start?
Once you have downloaded the CalvaryCare App to your mobile phone and set up your personal log in details, you will need the following information:
- A unique email address for the patient to maintain privacy and confidentiality.
- Where applicable, you may also be required to entire your Medicare number, health fund, or other compensation details.
- Your health history information including height, weight, past surgeries and medications.
- Name and contact details of your GP, Next of Kin and Power of Attorney.
If you prefer to complete your e-Admission via our website, you will need a mobile phone to receive confirmation SMS and a digital device on which to complete your forms (e.g. computer / tablet / smartphone).
When and how do I log on?
- As soon as the admission date is provided by your doctor, simply open up the CalvaryCare App on your mobile phone and log in to get started.
- First time users will be asked to create an account and set up a password.
- Alternatively, you can log into your account via our website at calvaryeadmissions.org.au.
Do not delay logging on, we require your information at least seven days before your admission.
What if I am interrupted or need to pause while I find more information?
- You may save a draft copy and simply login again to retrieve.
What if I have problems logging on?
Via the CalvaryCare App
- Access the help function in the app for any technical issues or contact the helpdesk on 1800 798 226 (available 9AM to 5PM AEST Monday to Friday. Not available weekends or NSW/VIC public holidays)
Via our website
- Phone: 1800 798 226 (available 9AM to 5PM AEST, not available weekends or NSW public holidays).
Who do I contact for other inquiries?
For inquiries about your medical history/details, procedure, or admission please contact your admitting hospital on one of the applicable numbers below.
Australian Capital Territory
Calvary Bruce Private
30 Mary Potter Circuit,
Bruce ACT 2617
Ph: 02 6245 3100
Calvary John James
173 Strickland Cres,
Deakin ACT 2600
Ph: 02 6281 8100
New South Wales
Calvary Health Care Riverina
26-36 Hardy Ave,
Wagga Wagga NSW 2650
Ph: 02 6925 3055
Calvary Central Districts
25-37 Jarvis Rd,
Elizabeth Vale SA 5112
Ph: 08 8250 4111
Calvary North Adelaide
89 Strangways Tce,
North Adelaide SA 5006
Ph: 08 8239 9100
120 Angas St,
Adelaide SA 5000
Ph: 08 8227 7000
Calvary Lenah Valley Hobart
49 Augusta Rd,
Lenah Valley TAS 7008
Ph: 03 6278 5333
Calvary St John’s Hobart
30 Cascade Rd,
South Hobart TAS 7004
Ph: 03 6223 7444
Calvary St Luke’s
Launceston24 Lyttleton St,
Launceston TAS 7250
Ph: 03 6335 3333
Calvary St Vincent’s
Launceston 5 Frederick St,
Launceston TAS 7250
Ph: 03 6332 4999
Need help after your hospital stay? We’re here for you
Coming home after a hospital visit can sometimes be challenging, especially if family members are working or live interstate. Our friendly, versatile team can help with a whole range of tasks, including:
- Transport home and to appointments
- Cooking, cleaning and help with showers
- Set-up bedroom and change sheets
- Post-natal support for new mums
- Clinical care including wound care
- Grocery shopping and pet care
You may be eligible for government funding
A range of government programs help to subsidise the cost of these services, especially for Seniors. Simply give our Care Adviser Team a call on the details below and they can help you work out what is available and any out of pocket costs
To find out more