We can assist you with personal and nursing care when some tasks become a little difficult. You may be recovering from illness or surgery, need assistance with medication, or require help with mobility around the house.
Our professionally trained staff can help you with tasks such as getting you started for the day or ready for the evening with showering, dressing and personal grooming.
Our clinical care covers wound dressing changes, blood pressure and dietary monitoring, and access to therapy services such as speech, podiatry and occupational therapy, and referrals to other health practitioners and doctors.
Below are some suggestions on services that we can help you with that will keep you independent and happy at home.
- Professional nursing assessment
- Clinical care, e.g. stoma and catheter care
- Wound care
- Chronic illness support, planning and self-planning
- Skin and pressure care
- Medication support, charting and prompting
- Education & Information Programs
Hospital to Home
- Transport home and settling in
- Care package, e.g. shopping for the essentials before you come home
- Daily check-up at your home
- Communication with family and friends
- Mobility around the house
- 24 hour care, 7 days a week
- Professional support with dementia, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, cancer, and other serious health issues
- Occupational therapy for recovery or maintaining mobility
- Assistance for carers, family and clients
- Case management, care planning and pain management
- Dietitian for specialised dietary needs, speech therapy, swallowing and function assistance
- Hearing and vision services
Get started with Home Care now
What can a Care Adviser do for you?
Our Care Advisers will help you understand all the government funding options, work out which services are right for you and navigate the maze of paperwork. Our team of experts then manage your care, and are dedicated to helping you stay independent and in control. Find out…
What are you
The funding available
in your area
How to access government