Our services can include house cleaning, freshly cooked meals, transport, or help with shopping. As life changes, you may need some personal, medical or respite care - we can help you with all these needs and more.
As Care Experts we aim to make your lifestyle our priority by tailoring a unique range of personal services to make you comfortable and happy in your own home.,We understand that everyone has different priorities such as family, friends, events, and special occasions. We can help make things easier along the way by fitting in where you need us most. We can assist with house cleaning, washing, changing bed linen, paying bills, weeding, transport or shopping, just to name a few.
With our help, you can also take the opportunity to kick up your heels and get out of the house, attend events, enjoy outings with friends or take up a new activity. We can even help get you connected to your loved ones through social media like Skype and Facebook, so you don’t miss out on a thing. We have plenty of services to assist you with your daily needs, so if there’s something special you would like to do, we will do all we can to make it happen
Below are some suggestions on services that we can help you with that will keep you independent and happy at home.
Your Home & Garden
- House cleaning
- Help with washing and ironing
- Spring cleaning, e.g. cleaning our cupboards, fridge
- Home maintenance and odd jobs, e.g. light bulb change
- Gardening, weeding or mowing
- Dog walking and pet care e.g. feeding, vet visits
- Fresh cooked home meals
- Delicious meal planning and preparation
- Companionship; sharing a meal, a cup of tea and a chat
Getting Out & About
- Transport to the bank, hairdresser, shops, doctors or post office
- Transport to catch up with friends and family
- Transport to group outings, e.g. movies, cafes, parks
- Shopping assistance locally or online
Your Personal Care
- Physical assistance with bathing, showering, toileting, dressing mobility and communication
- Personal grooming, including washing and brushing hair, nail care and makeup application
- Help with planned mobility exercises
- Help with correspondence and using technology
Get started with Home Care now
What can a Care Adviser do for you?
Our Care Advisers will help you understand all the government funding options, work out which services are right for you and navigate the maze of paperwork. Our team of experts then manage your care, and are dedicated to helping you stay independent and in control. Find out…
What are you
The funding available
in your area
How to access government