Being around your community and activities that connect you with family, friends and interests is fulfilling and helps the body and mind.
It’s also a great way to make new friends. We can help you with the following pursuits so you can stay connected.
Below are some suggestions on services that we can help you with that will keep you independent and happy at home.
Events and Outings
- Participation in group or individual outings, e.g. festivals, garden walks, museums, fishing, dancing and sport
- Planning activities for grandchildren e.g. Easter egg hunt, cooking, painting, reading, games
- Planning and assistance with gift buying
- Engagement with fun health activities like water aerobics, dancing, gym and weights programs
- Arranging personalised strength building and mobility sessions
- Participation in special interests like bridge groups, bingo, woodwork, quilting, book club, chess
- Being part of a volunteer program or clubs such as Probus
- Assistance on the web to build a music collection that has all you favourite tunes
Get started with Home Care now
What can a Care Adviser do for you?
Our Care Advisers will help you understand all the government funding options, work out which services are right for you and navigate the maze of paperwork. Our team of experts then manage your care, and are dedicated to helping you stay independent and in control. Find out…
What are you
The funding available
in your area
How to access government