One plus is Calvary Health Care’s transition to professional practice program for outstanding nurses. The program runs for one year and opens the door to exciting career opportunities.
One plus offers flexibility, choices and opportunities. We’re looking for the best graduate nurses in the country to join our team and we’ll give you the best first-year development program in return.
With positions available at hospitals in ACT (two hospitals), NSW (Riverina), South Australia (four hospitals) and Tasmania (Launceston and Hobart); Calvary offers you a fantastic nursing experience in a wide range of clinical areas.
All hospitals are recognised as centres of excellence, certified with the capacity to provide comprehensive care to public or private patients.
Calvary Health Care is a Catholic not-for-profit organisation, Continuing the Mission of the Sisters of the Little Company of Mary, a values based organisation.
The oneplus graduate nurse program recruits Registered Nurses, Midwives and Enrolled Nurses. With only one intake per year starting in the beginning of February, applications are sought annually from early July until the middle of August.
- Identify your learning needs
- Consolidate and apply your clinical knowledge and skills
- Develop your confidence and competence as a newly registered nurse
- Support you to work as an effective member of a multi-disciplinary team
- Encourage you to develop advanced, critical thinking processes
- Comprehensive program
- Competitive pay and conditions
- Paid study sessions
- Access to senior staff
- Regular debriefing sessions
- Ongoing mentoring
- Values based organisation
- Clinical honours through UTAS
- MORE BENEFITS