Throughout Calvary we provide excellent opportunities to advance your career including:
- Calvary’s renowned Graduate Nurses and Midwives Program
- Calvary Leadership Program
Calvary is partnering with GE Healthcare to build our future senior Calvary Leaders. Investing in our leaders is an investment in the future health and wellbeing of those we care for – our employees, patients, residents and clients.
The program, is designed to assist leaders to excel in their existing executive roles and/ or aspire to regional and national executive roles. To find out more see here.
- Calvary partnerships with universities
Calvary has developed exciting and innovative national partnerships with universities including:
- University of Tasmania (UTAS): Calvary has partnerships with UTAS for the provision of online post graduate nursing courses under scholarship for Calvary Clinical staff. To find out more see here.
- Australian National University (ANU): Calvary and ANU have a Memorandum of Understanding to advance the health of communities across Australia through high quality health and community care research and practice. See here for more information.
- Did you know you can travel and work with Calvary?
Contact [email protected] to find out more.