Dr Mary Apps
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery – University of Adelaide 2004
- Bachelor of Science in Dentistry (Honours) – University of Adelaide 2005
- Doctorate of Clinical Dentistry (Paediatric) – University of Sydney 2009
- Member of the Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeons 2009 (MRACDS)
Overseas / Interstate Work
- Previously worked at The Children’s Hospital at Westmead in Sydney, and then in specialist private practice in Queensland.
Clinical Special Interests
- early childhood caries
- developmental dental defects including enamel hypomineralisation
- dental injuries in children
- providing treatment to children who are anxious or have special needs or medical conditions.
- Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeons
- Australian Dental Association
- Australian and New Zealand Society of Paediatric Dentistry
- Australasian Academy of Paediatric Dentistry