Dr Isaac Harvey
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon (Paediatric and Adult)
Dr Harvey is an Adelaide-trained specialist plastic surgeon who currently holds the position of consultant plastic surgeon at the Women’s and Children’s Hospital, Adelaide.
Since finishing his plastic surgery training in Australia, Dr Harvey has completed further sub-specialist training in both paediatric plastic surgery and hand surgery, working at the world- renowned Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto, Canada and in the Sydney Hand Unit at the Royal North Shore Hospital,Sydney.
Through Dr Harvey’s overseas fellowship training he gained additional expertise in all aspects of hand surgery including:
- Carpal tunnel and other nerve compression surgery
- Dupuytren’s surgery
- Osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis surgery
- Bone and joint replacement surgery of the hand
- Hand trauma surgery – fractures, tendon and nerve lacerations
- Paediatric plastic surgery including:
- Congenital hand surgery
- Ear reconstruction
- Vascular malformation surgery
- Burns and scar surgery
- Congenital nevi
- Facial paralysis surgery
As well as these interest areas Dr Harvey is a fully trained plastic surgeon and welcomes referrals for:
- Skin cancer
- Cosmetic procedures of the body, breast and face.