Patient and visitor information
At Calvary Public Hospital Bruce we aim to give the best possible care and support to ensure your wellbeing and comfort.
We are located at Mary Potter Circuit, Bruce ACT 2617.
A Public Health Emergency has been declared in the ACT for the response to the COVID-19 pandemic, read more via this link.
Please note the following directions of the ACT Chief Health Officer are in place:
- A MAXIMUM OF TWO VISITORS PER PATIENT PER DAY
- STRICT ADHERENCE TO VISITING TIMES in our ward areas which are 11.00am to 1.00pm and 3.00pm to 8.00pm
From 13 July until further notice every person entering any public health facility in the ACT will be required to register their attendance and complete a Symptoms Check and Travel Check.
You can do this by:
- Scanning the QR code on the health screening posters as you enter the health facility
- Filling in your details online by either scanning the below QR code with your mobile phone camera or visiting the link below:
- our Entry Registration Desk staff will assist you with this process.
The pandemic has prompted us to ask you to do a few things differently to help us care for you better.
- strict adherence to visiting times in our ward areas which are 11.00am to 1.00pm and 3.00pm to 8.00pm
- maximum of two visitors per patient per day
- only one visitor allowed to patients in the Short Stay Unit within the Emergency Department
- a visitor nominated by the patient is preferred; family, friends and carers should coordinate visiting arrangements
- child patients (17 years of age and under) may have one carer or parent present at all times, with another welcome for one hour per day
- visitors must practice hand hygiene and social distancing
- visitors will be required to register their name and contact details
- visitors must leave Calvary if asked to do so
- children and young people (up to 17 years of age) should avoid visiting Calvary
- the main entry doors to Calvary will close at 8pm daily; entry between 8.00pm and 6.00am must be via the Emergency Department