Patient and visitor information
At Calvary Public Hospital Bruce we aim to give the best possible care and support to ensure your wellbeing and comfort.
We are located at Mary Potter Circuit, Bruce ACT 2617.
A Public Health Emergency has been declared in the ACT for the response to the COVID-19 pandemic, read more via this link.
The pandemic has prompted us to ask you to do a few things differently to help us care for you better. These include:
* strict adherence to visiting times which are 11.00am to 1.00pm and 3.00pm to 8.00pm
* only one visitor per patient
* nominated visitors only unless agreed by the patient’s care team
* visitors to practice hand hygiene and social distancing
* visitors may be required to register their name and contact details
* visitors must leave Calvary if asked to do so
* Visitors should be limited to family and carers – social visits should be avoided