My Calvary App
The My Calvary app was successfully launched to all Calvary Hospital, Community Care and National Office employees in May. All remaining Aged Care employees will join them on Tuesday, 9 August. This timing is aligned with the system integration activities following our acquisition of Japara.
The My Calvary team app is part of Calvary’s Digital Strategy. Our Digital Strategy plans will grow our capacity to serve more people in our communities to transform the way our staff engage, work and connect.
My Calvary app Features
- Ability to view Payslip (plus check personal information stored in Chris21) – This will be available once payroll integration is complete
- Information about Private health information and Maxxia offers
- Receive additional staff benefits such as retail discounts and vouchers
- Read targeted and relevant news
- Ability to view Posted Shifts entered into Kronos Rostering and roster managers will be able to access Kronos via the app
- Easy access to information such as Calvary Learning Hub
From Tuesday, 9 August My Calvary app will be available via your iPhone, iPad or Tablet, Android Phone to download. Online access is also available from your Desktop or Laptop computer. You will need your Calvary (windows) login and password. CLICK HERE for more information.
Download more resources:
Please contact the My Calvary team at [email protected] if you have any questions.