Calvary Community Care Gift Vouchers – Terms and Conditions
- The steps required to use a Gift Voucher to purchase services are:
- Please call Calvary Community Care on 1300 66 00 22 to make a booking for services.
- Your Friendly Calvary Team member will confirm in advance in writing the type of Service you have requested, the schedule for provision, and the agreed total cost of the Service.
- After your Service is complete, Calvary will issue you a bill which can be paid using your Gift Voucher and additional payment if it is required for the Total Cost of the Service. To do so, simply call Calvary on 1300 66 00 22 and quote the unique code on the front of your Gift Voucher to make your payment.
- Gift Vouchers can be redeemed in whole or for part of a payment for a Service. Unredeemed values will remain on the voucher until voucher expiry or until redeemed, whichever occurs first. Any remaining balance will be cancelled on expiry of the validity period.
- Gift vouchers can be used in conjunction with another form of payment such as BPay or credit card to make up the full value of the purchase.
- Once the Gift Voucher has been fully redeemed it cannot be reused.
- Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
- 14 Day ‘Change of Mind’ Refund Policy:
- If you are not completely satisfied with the Gift Voucher that you have purchased from Calvary Community Care then you may request a refund within 14 days of the purchase date.
- 14 days after the purchase date, gift vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Calvary Community Care is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged Gift Vouchers.
- Calvary Community Care reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of Gift Vouchers at any time and to take appropriate actions, including the cancellation of the voucher if, at its discretion, it deems such action necessary.
Calvary Home Care Services Ltd t/a Calvary Community Care
ABN 44 118 225 559
551 Blackburn Rd, Mount Waverley 3149
Tel. 1300 66 00 22