Options and costs
Creating the best value for you
As a not for profit organisation, Calvary Community Care is committed to providing quality services in the community that offer value to clients. Many of our services are subsidised by the government.
You may be eligible for subsidised programs or prefer to maximise your options through self-funded services or a mixture of both.
In some cases, you could also share services with a friend or neighbour or schedule them in off-peak times to maximise your budget.
Book a service
Calvary can work with you to design a plan tailored to your budget and your needs.
Call us to discuss a customised plan or provide your details by clicking the button below.
We will call you with a range of options and costs to suit your needs and budget.
Calvary offers a variety of payment methods.
- BPay – use the Biller Code and the BPay reference number provided on your bill.
- Credit/Debit Card
- Online: www.careexperts.org.au/pay
- Phone: 1300 272 364
- Cheque – send to Calvary Community Care, PO Box 116, Mount Waverley, VIC 3149
- Direct Debit – complete a Direct Debit Authority Form
- Email: CCC.DirectDebitAuthorisations@calvarycare.org.au
- Phone: 1300 660 022
Payments are managed through our Head Office as Calvary employees cannot be paid directly.