Calvary Adelaide Hospital
Calvary Adelaide Hospital, provides the highest quality health care to private and self-insured patients.
This new hospital with its state-of-the-art facilities is the largest private hospital in South Australia. Designed by clinicians, the development has always been focussed on maximising the patient experience.
We specialise in acute medical and surgical care, and are one of South Australia’s largest providers of orthopaedic, cardiac, and neurosurgical services. The hospital is the only private provider of 24/7 accident and emergency care.
At a glance…
- 24/7 Emergency Department
- Ambulatory rehabilitation services
- Calvary Surgicentre
- Cardiac services
- Clinical Quality and Safety
- Colorectal & upper GI surgery
- Driver Assessment Clinic
- Intensive Care Unit (Level 3)
- Inpatient rehabilitation services
- Neurosurgery and spinal surgery
- Orthopaedic services
- Paediatric dental
- Rehabilitation referrals
- Weightloss/Bariatric surgery
- Brochures and links
- Calvary SA Job vacancies
- See all services
- Compliments and Complaints
- Questions and Suggestions