Level 18, 68 Pitt Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Telephone 61 2 9258 1700
In the tradition of the Sisters of the Little Company of Mary
News Headlines | Calvary Leading the Way - click to read more...
At LCM Health Care and Calvary Services we aim to create great places to work.
Our policies and practices provide a values-based care and performance culture.
Weaim to create work environments that are safe, affirm employees’ dedication, renews their motivation, challenge and support their performance, leadership and management skills.
By working for a catholic not for profit organisation you will be part of a dedicated team of professionals who continue to make a difference in the communities we serve.
Our staff are rewarded by:
- Flexible working conditions
- Flexible remuneration in the form of salary packaging which offers a generous program of benefits
- Eligibility to receive scholarship for postgraduate study with affiliated universities
- Formalised orientation and induction programs
- Post Graduate Nurse Programs with dedicated Educators
- Inservice education and on-going professional development opportunities
- Access to Employee Assistance Programs
- Access to Calvary Silver Circle Training Institute
- Participating in community benefit programs that benefit the community for which we serve.
Our Mission and Values support the people that work in our organisations.
For our current vacancies please click here.